Thursday, February 25, 2010

Have I "Been there, Done that?"

Have I "Been there, Done that?"

The gruesome answer is Yes. I have certainly been thrust into the grinder of learning your way around internet marketing.I've gone through every setting , pulse,chop and grind. Just like you probably have, I've studied a few e-books, read more than my fair share of odd e-mails promising instant riches without lifting a finger. Oh yeah, you just push a button!

Sitting at my desk composing the beginning of my odyssey, I can't begin to tell you gentle reader just how confusing, lonely and expensive it was.I had just learned how to copy and paste and I was sure that I could make a sizable income on the internet.Besides, from the description of duties and talents needed, it wasn't hard at all! This all started for me in 2004 and didn't begin to truly make sense to me until 2008.We will visit the advice given to me and the truths told tomorrow!


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, I've been working online since 1999. I started with an online giftshop that I still have, but then I started looking at programs to see if I could earn residual income. Needless to say, after a lot of money spent and loss, as well as time, I find that being with a Team is the way to go for 2010.

I am so excited by Team exSite (lol) because they have the answer...help other and you will help yourself. The strategy for ALL the Team Members to Pay It Forward with their 1st Earnings at New Destiny 800 is ingenious and ensures EVERYONE's success. I have no doubt that when people see our Team and our Strategy they will realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Claire & David